Health Tips for Capricorn Signs: Capricorn signs have a very distinctive outlook on life. If you’re a Capricorn, you’re likely extremely giving, protective, and supportive of all those around you. This is especially true for those who are in need…particularly underdogs. You can’t help but give 100% to those who are helpless, and you have this driving force within you to protect others in need. Furthermore, as a Capricorn, you can be quite the pit bull when it comes to a goal or a focus. It’s rare that you relinquish a bone once you have it in your clutches.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with these Capricorn qualities – unless it starts to twist up your energy, affect your health or get your internal balance off-kilter. This is important to know because the key health tips for Capricorn signs are about being mindful to take the intensity down a few notches. This is particularly true if you feel you might be overcompensating or overprotecting.
Questions Every Capricorn Sign Should Ask About Their Health and Wellbeing
When you think about health tips for Capricorn signs, it’s a good idea to ask certain questions directed toward this specific personality type. Asking these emotional questions is a great way to identify health issues. Why? Because physical imbalance or disorders typically start with the seed of emotions. So, as a Capricorn, dig into these insights, be honest with yourself and identify how these emotional issues might affect your physical health.
- Unconscious Stirrings: What are areas in my life that are controlling me that I might be avoiding, ignoring or unaware of? What is running the show behind the scenes that is affecting me emotionally, spiritually or emotionally?
- Concerns About Control or Being Passive: How do I feel about weakness? Being vulnerable? Behaving in passive or submissive ways? Answers to these questions can be revealing about your health situations because an overly defensive or protective stance can actually cause unhealthy conditions for the body.
- Yearning for Justice: What is my standing about justice? Do I feel like I’ve been unjustly accused or unfairly treated? Getting excessively wrapped up in “what is right” causes stress, which is a big cramp on good health.
- Letting Go of Traditional Structure: Do I trust my intuition? Am I ‘going with the flow’ or am I raging against something that simply cannot be changed? Is my need for order, rules or control making life harder for me?
- Emotional Triggers: Am I allowing logic or pragmatic standing to interfere with my intuition and emotion? What can I do to balance my feelings with my intellect?
- Asking and Healing: Do I feel I’m getting what I deserve out of life? Am I giving myself enough self-love and attention? Am I receiving the proper recognition for the work I do? Can I allow myself to receive help from others?
Other Internal Factors and Health Tips for Capricorn Signs
Here are some key behaviors you might find helpful for your particular Capricorn personality type:
- Balance thyself: Equilibrium in personal, business, emotional and physical life is a big deal for Capricorn signs. Restoring harmony and equilibrium in your internal world is crucial to establishing healing and balance in your external world.
- Love thyself: You know how to indulge yourself, and you know how to take care of yourself…that is undisputed. However, sometimes you put the needs of others (or the needs of a project, goal or job) way before the needs of your own. Pay attention to this – it will mean all the difference in your health and healing.
Specific Health Tips for Capricorn Signs
The sign of Capricorn rules structural areas of the body such as bones, knees, teeth, and joints. Investigate various types of rheumatism and arthritis. These are conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system. In fact, many of my Capricorn friends and family members own the best medical alert systems because they are challenged with joint issues and want to ensure they have assistance in case of injury.
Joint pain, swelling, restricted range of motion are some of the obvious physical symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis. However, some forms of rheumatism cause extreme fatigue and weakness, and skin afflictions. It’s a myth to think arthritis is an “old person’s” condition. Rheumatism can affect any gender or age, and it manifests in different ways.
Capricorn’s ruling planet is Saturn. This is the planet of control and structures, so it is logical Saturn would influence our own structures in the body. Meaning, Saturn governs our bones. This planet influences the strength of the most basic inner stability in our skeletal systems. It plays a part in bone density, distribution of calcium, and other fortifying vitamins. Saturn is also present in cartilage, teeth, nails, etc. Additionally, Saturn influences the gallbladder and spleen.
Capricorn Signs and Eating Habits
As a Capricorn sun sign, you might want to attack life in terms of extremes….it’s kind of an “all or nothing” attitude. At times, you may be so consumed with a project that you might skip meals. Then, when you finally take a break to eat, there is a tendency to overindulge and overeat. Avoid this and eat regularly scheduled meals with measured portions. 4-5 smallish-sized healthy meals eaten at set times during the day might help your body process nutrients more efficiently.
Capricorn signs may also get in a rut with foods. They may prefer to eat the same things every day. Also, your zodiac personality type indicates you can be very firm on what your likes or dislikes are. Introducing a variety of healthy foods. Including fresh, raw salads, fresh fruits, veggies, lean protein, fish, eggs, and whole grains (in moderation) in varieties each day…mixing these foods up through the week (rather than the same meals every day).
Diet Health Tips for Capricorn Signs
Because Capricorn signs are subject to bone, skin, tooth, and gallbladder issues, here are some dietary suggestions: Sufficient protein and calcium are essential to nourish Capricorn’s bones, knees, skin & teeth. Healthy foods that cater to gallbladder health include: bell peppers, citrus fruits, dark, leafy greens, tomatoes, milk, sardines, fish and low-fat dairy, beans, nuts, lentils, tofu
Calcium phosphate is suggested for proper bone formation and preventing tooth corrosion, joint pain, and other afflictions. Foods rich in calcium phosphate include: Oranges, lemons, celery, cabbage, kale, dandelion greens, broccoli, corn, peas, potatoes, walnuts, almonds, brown rice, spinach.
Also include dairy but in moderation. The calcium in dairy foods is good, but it’s important not to over-consume these foods. Yogurt is ideal (non-flavored, unsweetened…Greek would be best). Kefir is also a good dairy source. Both kefir and yogurt (and buttermilk) are slightly fermented and contain probiotics that can rejuvenate the gallbladder, skin, and overall health.
Foods to avoid: Refined sugar, chocolate, processed foods, high-fat foods, and eating too much at one sitting (as in, not eating all day and then sitting down for one huge portion). These foods wreak havoc on the musculoskeletal system & skin.
The Last Word on Health Tips for Capricorn Signs
It’s a bummer that I have to say this because you’re smart and bright. Nonetheless, this information should never replace the advice of a medical professional. There, now that’s said, I hope these health tips for Capricorn signs are helpful for you. As always, thanks for reading!
© Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved.